mardi 31 janvier 2017

It is just an exercise. Don't believe me, Alterados is an amazing band

ALTERADOS ROCK BAND
Alterados started performing as a band 14 years ago. As most of the bands do, the members of the band just used meet each other for playing as a hobby and in a short period of time, they have become one of the most influential rock bands in the last decade.
I have listened to all their 4 discs and I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW wonderful they sound. It is indeed a paradise for your feelings. Their expertise that each musician has with his instrument, connected with an excellent communication and vibe between them, creates what I have always considered as an authentic masterpiece for the listeners.
However, one thing is recording and mastering in a studio and a very different thing is performing live. I saw them last month for the first, and I think the last, time ever; and sincerely, I was as completely disappointed. It seems to me as though they didn’t even know how to play with each other, whereas most of the people in the concert seem to really be enjoying their concert. Furthermore, the attitude of the band on the stage was quite arrogant. I have the feeling of a myth which has fallen down.
Anyway, I hope I will be able to get my wounds recovered, after such an awful spectacle, by relistening the discs, although it is going to be hard to erase the bad taste they have left in my mouth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire